Title of Project:
Develop community action plan to control kidney related diseases through prevention
programme contributing towards sustainable development.
12 Months (March 2018 – March 2019)
Objective of the Project:
– To emphasis the need for community engagement in combating kidney disease.
– Induce behavioral change for the promotion of a healthy and happy community;
Expected result(s) of the Project:
– Introduced weekly educational session (documentary film) on kidney health in schools.
– Established community networks for timely action on affordable prevention measures.
– Increased awareness and people’s access to health services.
Project Coverage :
1. Samtse : Samtse, Norboogang, Dophuchen, Ugyentse, Yoeseltse.
2. Pemagatshel : Norbugang, Choekhorling, Dechhenling (Nganglam Dungkhag)
3. Mongar : Drepung, Kengkhar, Jurmey, Gongdue, Silambi.
4. Sarpang : Tarathang, Samteling, Singye.